Adding value to your process every step of the way
Process control engineering systems merge information technology (IT) and machinery. They enable complex mechanical processes to be controlled automatically from one IT source. Implementing these systems can increase the revenue of an organisation. Or even an entire national economy. As demonstrated in manufacturing hubs like Germany and Japan.
Partnering with us brings you a range of valuable services. Safety assessment and certification. Safety process integration and software evaluation. We can test your components and systems. We also train your people. In fact, all elements of safety, quality and efficiency are covered. Which increases the operational efficiency of your organisation. It also ensures that you have safe and efficient systems that adhere to local and international standards. And the certifications to prove it.
New innovative trends continue to shape the future of the process control engineering systems industry. Trends such as cyber-security, enterprise ecosystems, cloud computing, sustainability, and mobile and wireless technologies. We make certain that your systems are always up to date.
With our considerable industry knowledge and technical expertise, we can support you throughout the lifecycle of your automation project needs.
Our services at a glance
TÜV SÜD consultants will assist you in meeting your company set objectives or guide you towards achieving your chosen certification.
- Failure analysis
- Hazards and risk analysis
TÜV SÜD conducts machinery testing, mostly based on the development documentation, on-site assessments (audits, inspections), resulting in a Technical Report.
- Environmental simulation
- Highly Accelerated Life Tests (HALT/HASS)
- Software escrow
- Quality and performance testing
- SEMI Evaluation
- Electro Sensitive Protective Equipment (ESPE) testing
- Cable testing
- Switchgear testing
- Accessories testing
- PUWER assessments
- SEMI S2 assessment services
- Materials testing
Certification and inspection
As an independent third party Certification Body, we can provide you with a basis for protection from product liability issues, while ensuring confidence in your products through certified endorsements.
- TÜV SÜD Certification Mark
- CE Marking
- NRTL Mark
- ATEX Directive
- US Field and Canada Special Inspections
- IECEx International Certification Scheme
- Inspection of Components and Equipment
- ISO 9001 - Quality management system
- IS0 14001 - Environmental management system
- ISO 27001 - Information security management system
- ISO 50001 - Energy management system
We provide certified quality management, technical skills, and management techniques training programmes including:
Safety training courses
- EN standards - mechanical
- EN standards - electrical
- CE Marking
- PUWER 98
- Control integrity training
- Pressure Equipment Directive
- Machinery safety
- Quality control (Kaizen, 5S, Six Sigma)
- Internal auditor training and lead auditor training
- Quality awareness
- Lab set-up training e.g. ISO 17025
- Testing and inspection for staff
- New standards and legislation
- Lean management; time management; communication skills and behavioral programmes
- Consumer programmes
- Customised training unique to your needs