Are you looking for a OH&S coordinator for your construction? Do you wish that OH&S is properly ensured at the construction?
For building owners – investors we ensure the coordination of fulfilling the tasks during the realization of works at the construction site in terms of OH&S according to the statutory requirements of the Government Order of the Slovak Republic No. 396/2006 Coll. on Minimum Construction Site Safety and Health Requirements. Through professionally competent inspectors we ensure the services of a OH&S coordinator in accordance with the requirements of the valid legislation.
The activities of the OH&S coordinator comprise:
- visit of construction sites, monitoring of the procedures and work organization at the construction site,
- monitoring of possible risks resulting from mutual danger and follow-up works of respective work groups,
- checking of adherence to the measures given in the OH&S plan, adherence to safe procedures, measures laid down in the realization documentation, technological procedures, regulations for the shared use of premises and equipment and other principles for ensuring OH&S at the construction site, on the part of persons participating in the construction realization,
- submitting suggestions to the client for preventive technical and organizational solutions concerning the safety at the construction site (including suggestions for change and amendment of the OH&S plan),
- cooperation and consultancy with responsible persons,
- informing about disclosed deficiencies or OH&S breaches and risks,
- participation in meetings, investigations of unwanted incidents at the construction site,
- preparation of protocols on the activity of the OH&S coordinator and description of the state of safety at the particular construction site,
- other activities in compliance with the requirements of the Government Order of the Slovak Republic No. 396/2006 Coll. and construction site specific requirements.
According to Government Order of the Slovak Republic No. 396/2006 Coll. on Minimum Construction Site Safety and Health Requirements.