Are you interested in a higher quality guarantee for your construction, meeting requirements created by the demanding German market?
TÜV SÜD Slovakia s.r.o. performs inspections of constructions through professionally competent inspectors also according to the regulations of the quality standard TÜV Standard BC 7, i. e. „Baucontrolling“, followed by the issue of a certificate confirming the fulfilment of construction quality conditions.
TÜV Standard BC 7 was elaborated by TÜV SÜD Industrie Service GmbH, which is a successful member of TÜV SÜD Group, an international corporation providing technical services in more than 50 countries all over the world.
The TÜV Standard BC 7 makes use of many years of experience of hundreds of our German colleagues, gained at applying strict theoretical requirements on the quality of constructions in Germany. The standard is based on:
- binding regulations (e.g. Landesbauordnung, Energieeinsparverordnung (ENEV), Trinkwasserverordnung (TVO)…);
- guidelines (e.g. Flachdachrichtlinie, DAfStb-Richtlinie Wasserundurchlässige Bauwerke aus Beton (WU Richtlinie), Richtlinie des DAfStb für Schutz und Instandsetzung von Betonbauteilen….);
- normative documents (e.g. DIN 1045, 1053-1, 1946, 4108, 4232, 18065....)
valid in Germany, as well as on selected German technical literature (e.g. Handbuch für das Estrich- und Belaggewerbe, Rudolf Müller Verlag , Praxis-Handbuch Putz, Ross / Stahl, Rudolf Müller Verlag…).
TUV Standard BC 7 is adapted to the Slovak market in that the Slovak national legislation and regulations are taken into account.
- Binding regulations (e.g. Act No. 264/1999 Coll., Act No. 50/1976 Coll., Decree of the Ministry of Environment of the Slovak Republic No. 532/2002 Coll., Decree of the Ministry of Construction and Regional Development of the Slovak Republic No. 558/2009 Coll.).
- Normative documents (e.g. STN EN 13670-1:2010, STN 73 2480:1995, STN EN 1996-2/NA, STN EN 1090-1:2010, STN 73 O212:1985…).