Place of work
Slovak Republic / Czech Republic / Home office
3 500 euro (depending on the experience of the candidate)
After training period, the total compensation package will increase by 30% to 40%
Employee perks, benefits
Company benefits apply subject to further terms
Job description and responsibilities
- File Reviews: Perform assessment of manufacturer’s clinical evaluation reports and corresponding documents of medical devices (e.g. Hip Implants) and active implantable medical devices (e.g. ICD Devices). Draw up records and reports demonstrating the result of the relevant conformity assessment activities. Review and scientifically challenge the clinical relevant pre-clinical and clinical data contained within the clinical evaluation, and any associated clinical investigations and make a recommendation to the notified body’s decision maker.
- Project Management: Project management potentially consists of selling clinical services, issuing quotes, coordinating multiple projects and answering client and colleagues’ questions.
- Customer Service: Communicate in a courteous and effective manner with internal and external customers in all circumstances including answering questions, relaying messages, and providing information regarding standards, regulatory and technical requirements for compliance with standards and the respective regulatory system.
- Expertise: Keep abreast of present and pending regulatory requirements, standards and TÜV SÜD service capabilities through internal training sessions, external seminars, and reading of scientific articles
Employee perks, benefits
- employment in a large international company
- pleasant working environment, professional approach of colleagues
- space for self-realization, personal growth, further education and training
- wide range of benefits - salary bonuses, language courses, Sick days, employer's contribution to pension savings
- University degree as physician, medical degree or medical doctor
Personality requirements and skills:
- Minimum four years in health care services or related sectors including; orthopedic surgery
- Minimum of two years: In usage, development or testing/evaluation of orthopedic medical devices or in clinical study or clinical evaluation of such devices.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Computer Skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Project Management Skills: Task management, prioritization, delegation, task separation, scheduling
- Occasional international travels up to 20% are required.
- English - Advanced (C1)
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English. German language knowledge is a plus.
Mcrosoft Excel - advanced
Microsoft Word - advanced
Microsoft Outlook - advanced
Microsoft PowerPoint - basic
Number of years of experience:
Information about the selection process
Please send your CV in Slovak and English language. We will only contact selected candidates for a personal interview. We thank all the candidates for their interest in working for our company.
The basic salary and possibility of increase will be the subject of a personal interview depending on the professional experience and experience of the applicant. It is possible to work from home or from any of our branches e.g. Košice, Bratislava, Banská Bystrica, Nitra.
By sending your CV, motivation letter and other appendices related to the selection procedure, you give TÜV SÜD Slovakia sro, Jašíkova 6, 821 03 Bratislava, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, IČO: 35852216, responsible person (DPO): Ing . Katarína Matejčíková, e-mail: email@example.com, consent to the processing of your personal data listed in the CV and the application for admission and other attachments related to the application for employment for the purposes of selection and registration in the internal database of candidates for employment in our company.
This consent is voluntary and is valid until revoked, but no longer than two years from its provision or until the date of signing the relevant employment contract / agreement on work performed outside the employment relationship with TÜV SÜD Slovakia s.r.o .., after this period they will be immediately liquidated.
The consent can be revoked at any time by sending a written revocation of the consent to the address of the registered office of TÜV SÜD Slovakia s.r.o .: Jašíkova 6, 821 03 Bratislava. The validity of the processing of personal data on the basis of this consent before the withdrawal of the consent remains unaffected.
At the same time, we inform you that according to § 19 par. 2 letter b), c) and d) of Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws, you have the right to request from TÜV SÜD Slovakia s.r.o. access to your personal data, the right to correct, delete and restrict the processing of your personal data, the right to object to the processing of personal data, the right to the transfer of personal data and the right to file a complaint (motion to initiate proceedings under Section 100 of Act No. 18/2018 Coll. z.) to the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, with its registered office at Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic, or to contact the Office via its website www.dataprotection.gov.sk.
The job seeker is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the personal data provided to TÜV SÜD Slovakia s.r.o ..